The other Side of Me

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Thai Fashion Shop 10-09-05

Made my way to bugis at nite 8pm, Shop with my sis til 945 than chop a place
So happy as there is no one at the spot not realising its a mistake.
Half way through i notice that the mac sign board keep appearing.
In yesterday's shot i knew and i nad forgotten today.

I was going through yesterday's photo and making note on what to look out and how to have better shots, not knowing that the spot light is gone today.
Biggest mistake "Never assum today situatio is the same as yesterday"

Took all the shots trying to push for good ones. Used the flash but recycle time too long liao.

Me think too much liao sometime, i overclocked my processor till it drain all the battery gone.
I came back with a sad, breathless body...... so sad........

Here are the survival for the day



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home