The other Side of Me

Monday, July 11, 2005


When for my IA. Met my Sup, switch on the comp but its not working, oh dear cant do anything. After lunch w 4 other IA mate, my sup let me play around with the G5(the one in the picture). This is not a moniter its the whole apple computer. So cool but dont know how to use. Found a way to install PageMaker but there is no CD key oh dear still cant start work. Came back w the other IA mate to yishun MRT station. I went to buy more shirts since must wear formal to work, nver expect it at first.Hope that my pc will be fix tml and i can start helping my sup. -_-! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • heyy.ii got a good suggestion.since uu love to put pictures in urr blogg.why nort try putting my face inside it.ii bet my face will do a better job in making urr blogg more interesting.
    haha.
    ii am just spamming.gees*

    By Blogger tohbuibui, at 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home